Greek Burrito Snack Wrap
With store-bought Greek tzatziki sauce and feta cheese, this scrambled egg and spinach wrap is perfect for a quick and easy lunch.
- Prep Time:
- 5 min
- Cook Time:
- 5 min
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) olive oil
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) dried oregano
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) baby spinach
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) tzatziki sauce
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas (7-inch/18 cm)
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) crumbled feta cheese
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; add eggs, salt, pepper and oregano. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, moving spatula across bottom and side of skillet as mixture begins to form large, soft curds.
Stir in spinach; cook until eggs are thickened as desired.
Spread tzatziki sauce down along centre of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border at top and bottom. Top with scrambled egg mixture, tomatoes and feta. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides; starting from bottom, roll up tightly.
• Add chopped black olives to the wrap if desired.