- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 8 eggs
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) Tostitos® Roasted Red Pepper Salsa
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) crumbled goat cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Brush 8 muffin cups with oil.
Using 4-inch (10 cm) round cutter, cut out 8 rounds from tortillas. (Reserve tortilla scraps for another use.)
Fit tortilla rounds into muffin cups; crack 1 egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper. Top with salsa and goat cheese.
Bake until whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness, approximately 12 to 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Please note: nutritional facts are based on 2 tortilla cups
• Toast or fry tortillas scraps, and use them to garnish soups and salads.
• Substitute goat cheese with feta cheese if desired.
• Use whole wheat or multigrain tortillas for added fibre.