Kid-friendly Cobb Salad
Kids will love this Cobb salad – it’s garnished with all their favourite toppings. Send it with them to school for lunch or serve for an easy and nutritious dinner.
- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- 4 cups ( 1 L ) chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) prepared Thousand Island dressing
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced or quartered
- ½ lb ( 0.3 kg ) mini red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) chopped cucumbers
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) corn kernels
- ½ cup ( 125 mL ) cubed Swiss cheese
Toss lettuce with half of the dressing; arrange on small platter. Top with rows of eggs, potatoes, bacon, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn and cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Omit bacon for a vegetarian option.