Egg Salad Pinwheel Wraps
Prepare the egg salad in advance and quickly roll with tortillas in the morning when packing lunch bag.
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- ¼ cup ( 60 mL ) light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) sweet relish
- 2 tsp ( 10 mL ) yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) each salt and pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 small flour tortillas
Gently stir eggs with mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Store, tightly covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Line each tortilla with lettuce leaf and spread egg salad over top. Tightly roll into a log, similar to a jellyroll. Cut each tortilla into 6 pinwheels. Package snugly, in an airtight container, so the pinwheels hold their shape.
Add a couple dashes of hot sauce to the egg salad for a grown-up version of this recipe.