Caesar Egg Strata
Caesar egg strata is like a mini breakfast casserole. Cook an individual portion in the microwave and it’s ready in just a few minutes. A quick and easy breakfast.
- Prep Time:
- 3 min
- Cook Time:
- 1 min
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) milk (1%)
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) low fat Caesar dressing
- ½ slice whole grain bread, cut into cubes
- 2 tsp ( 10 mL ) pre-cooked packaged bacon pieces
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL ) shredded Parmesan cheese
Spray small microwave-safe bowl or mug with cooking spray.
Add eggs, milk and dressing; whisk together. Stir in bread cubes and bacon bits.
Microwave on Medium-High (70% power) stirring several times, until soft curds form, 1 to 2 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese over top.