- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 5 min
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) lime juice
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) salt
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) ground cumin
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) olive oil
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp ( 1.25 mL ) salt and pepper
Mash avocado with lime juice; stir in cilantro, salt and cumin.
Meanwhile, heat oil in nonstick skillet set over medium heat; break eggs into skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg whites are just set for sunny-side up, or until eggs are cooked as desired.
Spread avocado mixture evenly over toast. Top with tomato slices and fried eggs.
Tip: Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) seeded and diced jalapeños for a spicy kick.